For our client in Nijmegen, a multinational that develops cloud based software-solutions for a number of industries, we’re recruiting a reporting controller to further support their growth.
As Reporting Controller, you work closely with our Group Controller. You will support the Group Controller in all day-to-day activities. This is a new role and you will have the chance to learn all there is to know about group control, consolidation and reporting. You will have the possibility to understand complex reporting requirements of a midsized multinational. You contribute to solving reporting complexities and bring us to the next level of reporting. Overall, an exciting journey where you will be able to grow as a finance professional.
- Performing financial reporting and consolidation
- Supporting in the monthly group reporting process
- Supporting in the quarterly and annual group reporting process
- Supporting in the budgeting and forecasting process
- Preparing various financial analyses
- Interpreting data and drawing conclusions and providing focused guidance for (new) guidelines on accounting and reporting
- Preparing updates for the reporting and the accounting manual
- Participate in improvement projects related to accounting and reporting
- Relevant Master’s degree in Accounting or Relevant Bachelor’s degree with additional education and experience;
- Minimum of approximately 5 years of relevant experience;
- Background in Accountancy firm is a strong pre
- Relevant experience with consolidation and reporting is a must;
- Sound knowledge of Dutch GAAP, IFRS knowledge is a pre;
- Excellent Excel skills;
- You are enthusiastic, proactive and self-starting;
- Affinity with IT and software
- You have good communication skills;
- You’re well organized and can handle stress and demands in a calm and thoughtful manner with the ability to prioritize, monitor and control operations;
- Excellent speaking and writing skills in English and Dutch.
What can you expect in return?
- Stimulating and challenging responsibilities
- Meaningful training that helps you fulfil your career potential
- Creating ideas that genuinely add value for our employees
- Working remote facilities and flexible working hours
They offer you a good balance between work and leisure, along with an attractive and competitive salary and benefits package, including 25 days holiday.