For our client, an international production company located in region Helmond, we are looking for an assistant Finance Manager.
In this role you will assist the Finance Manager of the BU. You are the right hand of the FM. The organization is a market leader in its field with a Japanese HQ and has several subsidiaries in Europe. In this role you have extensive opportunities for personal development.
In this role you take responsibility of:
- Monitoring of all daily automatic postings, propose and prepare corrective actions in case of omissions.
- Align with your colleagues, members of the shared service center in Poland who are responsible for AP/AR & Banking, in order to have correct postings and an effective and efficient process for these transactions
- Work closely together with the Finance Manager, in order to obtain and maintain an efficient and effective system of internal control including sufficient segregation of duties, aimed on safeguarding assets and accurate reporting of the financial results
- Monthly checking of ledger accounts, including a reconciliation of all the Balance Sheet accounts and review of all Profit and Loss accounts
- Prepare and post the monthly journals. Including depreciation, payroll, inventory and accruals
- Checking of expense declarations including if company rules have been followed
- Monthly intergroup cost allocation and recharging
- Support in preparing the final monthly trial balance, together with the Finance Manager
- Support in preparing the quarterly consolidation package, together with the Finance Manager
- Support in preparing in the VAT filing and other statistical registrations in all areas the company is active
- Support in annual and semiannual audits
- Prepare the Statutory reporting and Incorporation Tax filings together with the Finance Manager and tax advisor
- Supporting the budget and forecast cycle
- Any other ad hoc questions that may occur.
- Bachelor Degree in the direction of Finance, Business Economics or Accountancy.
- Relevant work experience within an international organization.
- As person you are proactive, assertive and good in building (international) relationships
- Good analytical skills and strong in process mapping
- Good communication skills in English
- Affinity with IT and ERP
A challenging position within a growing, financially very solid, international organization with a leading position in the market. And further:
- A competitive salary
- Profit-sharing and collective pension and insurance
- Extensive opportunities for personal development
We would like to receive your response. Please mail this together with your CV to Stijn Sigmans, Business Consultant at Scope Finance, firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information, please call me via: +31653173271